Concierge service in the Dominican Republic
The word concierge comes from the French Comte Des Cierges, which means "candle holder": almost a thousand years ago, the concierge performed the most important function of lighting the path of its owner. Times have changed, and candles are no longer relevant – but personal concierges have remained: these are people who are ready to make your life more bright, comfortable and pleasant.
Our team works for you 7 days a week and will fulfill any of your wishes! The concierge service is your personal assistant who is always ready to carry out your orders. No matter where you are, no matter what time of day you need help – you can solve all your problems with one phone call. Your personal concierge is always available for you.
What questions can you contact the Concierge service center with?
- Full support of your stay in the country (car+translator)
- Meeting at the airport of Punta Cana, Santo Domingo
- Accommodation in apartments, villas Assistance in car rental, yacht charter
- Guided tour of the Dominican Republic with an interpreter
- Selection, display of real estate
- Opening a bank account in the Dominican Republic
- Legal support of the transaction
- Booking of air tickets for domestic and international flights
- Assistance in health insurance, real estate, auto insurance
- Organization of business meetings, conferences
- Business organization in the Dominican Republic Assistance in obtaining a firearm permit, purchase
- Obtaining a driver's license
- Assistance in purchasing a car (check of legality)
- Help in buying a boat, yacht
- Organization of recreation, entertainment, weddings, etc.
- Organizing a cruise to neighboring islands
- Selection of the best schools, educational institutions, training courses, tutors
- Professional translation services Installing Internet, phone, cable TV
- Organization of leisure activities.
- Our managers will advise and book a place in the best restaurant in the country
- Spa centers, beauty salons, massage, fitness clubs
- Help with purchases
- Providing home services (shopping, dry cleaning and house cleaning)
- Assistance in solving immigration issues (obtaining citizenship, changing your last name)
- Organization of the move
- Ordering food
- Order a taxi
- Babysitting services